HomeRun Creative Services - Damaged books
I ordered books from Homerun Creative Services and the packaging was two plastic grocery shopping bags.The books arrived damaged and I promptly sent an email to the company.
Guess what? They didn't respond. I would say, don't buy anything from this company unless you want damaged product, or lousy customer service.
I ordered these books as gifts for family who had worked at GM. No, I get two books that I would be embarrassed to give away as gifts.
Am I the victim of rip-off?
Am I being scammed by some company that is flogging a product.I want to see more complaints being posted to see how bad this company treats customers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Damaged Books
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."